You may be wondering why CBD bath soaks are becoming so popular – well look no further! We have all the info for you.
1. Welcome to joint and muscle heaven
Our CBD Bath Soaks are all infused with potent, USA grown CBD. Combined with Epsom salt, all of our CBD bath soaks are perfect for anyone looking to soak tired and sore muscles. Tip: Need some extra joint and muscle care? We recommend following up a CBD Bath Soak – Eucalyptus bath with some of our best-selling Joint and Muscle Pain Spray or Joint and Muscle Gel.
2. Ingredients that are actually good for your skin
We know those crazy colorful bath bombs are super trendy right now but think about it, you’re basically soaking in artificial dyes. Harsh dyes dry out your skin – the opposite of what a bath should do. We keep our CBD Bath Soaks down to only 6 ingredients.
- CBD: Supports the endocannabinoid system, which modulates the fight or flight response, impacting how we respond to stress. Our happy customers also rave about how CBD helps with their inflammation – read some of their reviews here.
- Baking Soda: Helps to remove dead skin cells and can give your skin a healthy glow.
- Epsom Salt: Many people use it to soothe aching muscles, relieve tension, and for skin conditions.
- Citric Acid: A natural preservative occurring naturally in citrus fruits.
- Coconut Oil: Loaded with antioxidants and has moisturizing properties and so much more!
- Proprietary Fragrance Oil Blend: Our out of this world scents speak for themselves! Note our All Natural bath soak does not have any fragrance oil in it.
3. A CBD bath soak will force you to slow down
Most of us spend our days rushing to work, school, taking care of our families or pets, making dinner, etc. Everyone has reasons they’re stressed or moody. The Hempzilla family calls NJ home, and if anyone has been to the east coast they know its a fast-paced go go go type of environment. Everything is geared towards the grab and go lifestyle – anything to save some time so we can cram more into our day.
Taking a warm bath at the start or end of your day can help relax your body and mind – but it really forces you to take a breath, and relax. Taking this quiet time for yourself can do wonders for your mental health and overall relaxation.
4. Skin so soft you’ll never go back to showers
We don’t know why our CBD Bath Soaks make skin so delightfully soft – maybe it’s the CBD, maybe it’s the coconut oil, maybe it’s just magic? Whatever it is, your skin will feel like a baby’s – oh so silky soft and new. We love using our CBD Lavender Lotion apres soak to maximize the moisture of your skin.
5. They smell soooooo good.
Yes, that good. No, we aren’t exaggerating. In a word.. magnifiSCENT. Our staff picks are tied between the CBD Bath Soak – Nighttime (smells like freshly plucked lavender sprigs) and CBD Bath Soak – Mango (Did someone say tropical oasis without leaving your home? Yes please!) Other popular scents include Eucalyptus, Lilac, and Unscented (if you want to add your own oils or prefer no scented oils).
So treat yourself to some CBD Bath Soaks today!
You deserve a little time to yourself – your body and mind will thank you! Whether every night or once a week – a CBD bath soak will boost your mood, brighten and soften your skin, and tend to those pesky joint and muscle aches. So what are you waiting for? Browse through our collection of SCENTsational soaks today.