We compiled our four favorite CBD Recipes just for you! This is typically the time of year when east coasters are experiencing cabin fever from staying indoors on cold winter days — but it’s 2021 and because of Covid-19, almost EVERYONE seems to be cooped up inside. We thought it would be fun to share some of our most loved healthy CBD Recipes to sweeten your spirits, help you de-stress, and lighten your mood!
1. CBD Orange n’ Cream (Dairy-Free) Smoothie
- 3 organic oranges
- 1 (15 oz) can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup to sweeten
- 4 dropperfuls Hempzilla Orange CBD Tincture (4mL). We like Maximum Strength but you can use any desired strength. We recommend starting with 1 dropperful (1mL per person per serving). Remember to shake well!
- Peel oranges and remove most of the white pith (this makes for a less bitter smoothie)
- Open the oranges into segments and place them on a tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
2. Lemon Berry Mint CBD Sorbet (Vegan)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups strawberries (pureed)
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 4 dropperfuls of Hempzilla Lemon Berry Mint CBD Tincture (4mL) We like Maximum Strength but you can use any desired strength. We recommend starting with 1 dropperful (1mL per person per serving). Remember to shake well!
- Add sugar, water, and cornstarch into a saucepan over low heat until the mixture boils and thickens about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Combine the pureed fruit and lemon juice with the sugar syrup and mix well.
- Add Hempzilla Lemon Berry Mint CBD Tincture Freeze uncovered until solid.
- Cut the frozen sorbet into chunks, then process in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Freeze again for another 4 hours.
- Enjoy it with a sprig of fresh mint or drizzle on one of our CBD Honey Sticks as a garnish!
3. Raw Vegan CBD Dark Chocolate Mousse
No collection of CBD Recipes would be complete without this rich and chocolatey Vegan CBD chocolate mousse! It is quick to prep and easy to freeze, which makes it a great last-minute treat if you’re entertaining. We love making a double batch and freezing some of it for later!
- 2 large avocados (peeled and seeded)
- 6-8 pitted dates (We like to soak them in hot water to soften them up)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Dark Chocolate Cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cold water or as needed
- 4 dropperfuls Hempzilla Unflavored CBD Tincture (4 1mL) We like Maximum Strength but you can use any desired strength. We recommend starting with 1 dropperful (1mL per person per serving). Remember to shake well!
- Add dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and 2 tablespoons of cold water into a food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the sides.
- Add avocados and CBD drops then process briefly.
- Adjust consistency and by adding more cold water 1tbsp at a time and process until smooth.
- Divide mousse into individual serving dishes. Add topping if desired (we love fresh berries!). Refrigerate and serve chilled within 48 hours.
4. Citrus CBD Honey Chai Tea Latte
Next on our list of CBD recipes is this dreamy cup of yum, aka the Citrus CBD Honey Chai Tea Latte. It’s perfect for any chilly day. It’s delicious, vegan, and loaded with our organic, non-GMO CBD. Adapted from Sinfulnutrition’s recipe.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla vegan milk (we like almond milk, but coconut or soy works too!)
- 2 CBD honey sticks organic
- 1 dropperful Hempzilla Orange CBD Tincture ( 1mL) (We like Maximum Strength). Remember to shake well!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon to taste
- Steep tea bags in mug of boiling water (about 3 minutes).
- Remove tea bags and pour orange juice into tea.
- Combine vegan milk, CBD honey sticks, and vanilla on high (about a minute)
- *Optional* use milk frother to froth milk into a foam.
- Pour warm milk into tea, and sprinkle with cinnamon and more CBD Honey if desired